There's a possibility we could be looking at a BCS Meltdown scenario where neither of the teams in the championship game have won their conference. There are a few interesting things that need to happen, but it's possible.
- Oregon State wins the Civil War
- Florida State beats Florida
- Texas Tech beats Oklahoma
- Florida beats Alabama in the SECCG
- Mizzou beats Texas Tech in the BXIICG
If that happens the next two teams up are USC and Texas (according to the current BCS rankings. If that happens, get ready for the bobbleheads at the 4 letters to start yapping about a playoff.