The Sporting News lists what they feel are the best QB-WR combos in the country. Weber and Decker come in 5th on this list and it is hard to argue they should be any higher. What makes me smile is that Juice and Arrelious Benn are 7th on the list. Benn is a freak of a physcial specimen and has a better long term future than Decker. But you've probably heard me say it before and you'll hear it again...Juice Williams is the most overrated QB in the country. Great athlete but not a great quarterback, the guy missess wide open receivers on a regular basis (even his junior season).
- Dr. Saturday gives five loosely related explanation for the curious fall of Wisconsin. The fifth reason given? Brett Beilema is in over his head! I may not agree with that statement but it was fun to type.
- Nadine Babu did a brief interview with Loisville AD, Tom Jurich to ask him about the impact their new stadium has had on their athletic department over the last 12 years.
- Article here on the high school of former Gopher commit Hassan Lipscomb and how they will reload without Lipscomb and LSU freshman Russel Shepard.
- I love 5-Guys and now it looks as though in the future if you eat at one anywhere outside the metro you'll be supporting the Humphries family.
- The Big Ten Network has a reprint of a Gopher preview.