Click here to see my album of photos taken at the Air Force game.
It is just about time to start looking ahead to Cal. But first here are a handful of post game links.
- The player of the game, national player of the week and highlight grabber was Triplett, Triplett, Triplett. I've seen it in both papers where they refer to Triplett as a former walk-on. That is not true, he was offered a scholarship out of high school and said those exact words in his post-game press conference.
- Denver Post has a good list of notes from the post game AFA locker room. The big 3rd and 25 pass to Tow-Arnett was a momentum killer for the AFA defense and obviously the Triplett fumble-rumble was the momentum killer for the AFA offense. Huge plays.
- Another Denver Post post-game wrap up.
- 2-0 but still a work in progress.
- ESPN's Adam Rittenberg acknowledges the Gopher defensive effort in the AFA win.
How about looking ahead to Cal?
- Cal moves up to #8 in the most recent polls.
- California Golden Blogs is reveling in Cal being 2-0.
- The Cal Examiner starts his post-game recap with coach Tedford's quote, "I don't think we're as sharp as we need to be."
- San Francisco Chronicle's review of the most recent Cal game.
- Ted Miller of ESPN doesn't give us much on Cal this week but noted that they were coasting.