The California Golden Blogs does a great job breaking down what the Cal Bears need to do offensively to shut down the Gopher offense and what they need to do offensively against the Gopher. These are great opposing viewpoints heading into the game.
Good stuff with some nice video clips from both teams. CGB does a great job breaking it down.
- Another opposing viewpoint on Gophersports.com, who asked some questions of Jonathan Okanes of Contra Costa Times and Oakland Tribune.
- TCF Bank Stadium will be open to the public on Oct. 4th. This will be the only time the lockerroom and other inner facilities will be available to the public. Details HERE.
- Seantrel will be on the cover of ESPN's RISE Magazine.
- Here is a rant about Brewster's heli ride to watch some local high school football.
- I just loved this article on why another article on Jeter's MVP resume is just a piece of trash.