A ton of links to start getting ready for Syracuse...
FREE TICKETS to Saturday's game. All you have to do is show up in a specific Syracuse disguise. Will the similarities between these two programs never cease?
Dome teams, formerly very good, TREMENDOUS newer coaches, offensive lines that need to rebound, they can't get their students to watch the games, have outstanding SBN blogs, you get the picture.
- The Gophers are not going to get into a war of words with Syracuse after an Orange assistant coach boldly declared that we would be in for a "rude awakening". Well that's just boring.
- Our new coordinators may make us all a bit unnerved, but at the very least it makes game planning a bit more difficult for our week 1 opponent.
- Syracuse's OL struggled mightily last year and is looking to rebound in 2009 and contribute to a big improvement.
- This AP story gives the Gophers props for upgrading their stadium AND their schedule.
- Gopher incoming recruit, Jimmy Gjere has fallen out of the Rivals top 100 after being as high as 49th. I know his OL coach, it was probably his fault.
- Here is the Star Tribune's All-Metro dream team.