Well, I'm sitting here watching the Olympics, specifically the women's downhill skiing. Minnesota's Lindsey Vonn won the Gold medal as most of you know. But for my money THIS WAS THE HIGHLIGHT, seriously you should watch this! There were several falls including one of the potential gold favorites who flew 190 feet in the air before crashing hard. But France's Marion Rolland's fall within feet of the starting gate is hilarious. Remember, she is an Olympic athlete who never even got started because she just fell over.
Did I mention that Lindsey Vonn is from Minnesota? I wonder if she knows Joe Mauer?
- ESPN's Rittenberg takes a look at some of the Big Ten's QB competitions.
- Three things to watch for in this weekend's Colorado College and Minnesota matchup.
- This is a post that is right up Buck's alley, but this Georgia blog took a look at the Bulldog's roster comparing their recruiting stars to his star rating based on their actual performance. Not surprisingly he came to the conclusion that while the star rankings are not perfect they are fairly accurate.
- Rivals baseball site takes a look at the Big Ten calling it Oho State's to loose. This is probably true but look out for a solid Gopher club.
- BHGP has a good article regarding the likelihood Nebraska joins the Big Ten. Maize and Brew takes another look at Big Ten expansion (worth a read).
- We may do something more on this but this is a great article on Dallas Skyline. We of course landed four Skyline players a couple years ago and hopefully that will lead to more in the near future.