OK, after 1-10 I mixed things up quite a bit this week.
- The most glaring mistake in last week's ballot was moving UNC up to #12 after they lost a game. They lost again and are out of the ballot.
- Arizona moved way up. This is part because of the Iowa win and in part because maybe they should have been ranked before this week anyway.
- Michigan has shown enough to get a ranking.
- I think USC is too high but I'm not sure who belong ahead of them.
- I wasn't sure who should be #25 but West Virginia seemed like the best candidate.
Let me know what you all think?