Some quick links then I have to get back to work! :)
- Doogie published an e-mail interview with Kim Royston. Has some interesting nuggets about Royston's thoughts as he was injured and his thoughts on the new defensive schemes.
- Phil Miller takes a look at MarQueis Gray's relationship with his #1 receiver. It isn't quite the lovefest that was Weber/Decker but they've also never actually connected on a pass yet.
- Another Royston story, this one from Fuller.
- See! The Minnesota winters are a blessing in disguise for southern football players. Marcus Jones used the cold winters to do his homework and get bigger/stronger/faster. I though U of Minn students just spent their winters looking at porn.
- Caleb Bak is one of us (and he plays football for the Gophers if you didn't know) and he is upbeat about the upcoming season.
- MN Daily has a good feature on former Gopher Hockey stud, Tim Harrer and his transition to real life after hockey.
- Gopher Volleyball has also started practice.
- Gopher Golf has a new men's and women's head coach.