Sunday night the University released an update on Coach Kill's condition.
According to Gophers' team physician Dr. Pat Smith, all tests performed on Coach Kill today have come back absolutely normal and that further testing would continue as necessary.
Smith said that it was too early to discuss further details, including when he expects Coach Kill to be released from the hospital.
Athletics Department officials said that there would be no further updates on Coach Kill's condition Sunday, but hope to provide further information on Monday.
"Coach Kill is in good hands and is receiving the very best in medical care," director of athletics Joel Maturi said. "Right now the reports we have received from our medical staff are positive and I am very pleased that he continues to show steady signs of improvement."
- Marcus Fuller reports that the coaching staff has informed players that Kill plans to return to practice on Wednesday.
- Phil Miller comments on how the coaching staff sprung into action to ensure the "ship stays on course."
- Miller also reports that while Kill is recovering, the hardest thing to get over will be the embarrassment of his very public episode.
- Finally, Chip Scoggins sums up exactly why I have a Saturday recap half written and I'm unmotivated to finish it, "the outcome felt meaningless. So did the details."
- Tyler Mason has five notes from Saturday's game. To be honest they are all fairly obvious but you can read the detail if you'd like.
- Moving away from football for a moment...Bucky's 5th Quarter has a WCHA preview up.
- SBN Minnesota has a preview of the Golden Gopher Hockey freshman forwards.