So, the last 2 days sucked. Nothing like spending most of your time sleeping and shotgunning medication. NyQuil hallucinations FTW! Annoyingly the rest of the world went on without me and I now have work to catch up on. Result? Shorter, commentary free Nugz.
- How Tyrone Carter saved his cousin's career at MN.
- Fuller wonders if Phil Nelson can beat Michigan as a true frosh.
- The Gophers will stick to the defensive gameplan despite Denard's potential injury issues.
- Gray ranks that awesome diving catch he made against Purdue his "best by far."
- Phil Nelson connects with his lineman as well as his receivers.
Moving the Chains
Animated Drive Chart brought to you by Gameday Depot.
- Tubby will open the exhibition tonight with last year's starting 5.
- Saul Smith will rejoin the team in November.
- Amelia reviews 5 unknowns about the Gophers.
- Mo Walker looks to help the Gophers as his knee has healed.
- Wally Ellenson broke his hand and is out 6-8 weeks.
- Gophers prepare for Mankato State.
- The Gophers should keep playing 2 goalies?
- J Rob's boys are ranked #3 in the country behind Penn State and Iowa.
- Fashion report from last weekend.
- UNC won their game last weekend via punt return:
- Oregon's De'Anthony Thomas is just sick:
- I love any College Gameday matchup that allows Lee Corso to shoot a gun: