As you probably know by now the Big Ten football schedules for 2015 and 2016 have been announced. From the Leaders Division we will now face Ohio State, Wisconsin and Purdue (missing Penn State, Illinois and Indiana).
The Big Ten schedule is always going to be challenging.
- There is NO WAY that Sid is managing his own Twitter account. Unfathomable.
Deadspin took a look at the readability and reading level of a number of sports writers from around the country. Interesting read. If you are scoring at home, my last couple posts have a Flesch-Kincaid grade level of 9.8 and 11.5, both well above the sports page average. Jeffrick scores an 11.4 and 8.6 on his last couple posts. JDMill gives a great effort and we really appreciate his contributions :). I used "unfathomable" twice now in this post, solely for the explicit purpose of boosting my readability score (syllables count). If this were an Iowa blog I would clearly need to lower the readability level for the sake of my audience.
- Big Ten Powerhouse looks at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge and gives the Big Ten a decisive win.
- Interesting human interest story about a chunk of the USC football team taking a mission trip to Haiti.
- Gopher athletes also excel at giving back to the community. It is all part of being a Gopher.
- ESPN1500 takes a very high level view of the Gopher football roster post-spring, pre-fall.