#HATEWEEK #ProtectThePig #WhoHatesIowa
Game Day Vitals
Iowa HawkeyesThe Hated Hogeyes
Kinnick Stadium, Iowa CitySmelly Place, Smelly State
- Gametime: 11:00 AM (CST)
- TV: ESPN2
- Radio: KFAN and the Gopher Radio Network (100.3 FM in the Twin Cities). Also available through the IHeartRadio app.
Official WebsiteBetter Iowa Website
- Blog: Black Heart Gold Pants
- Conference: Big Ten
- Record: (2-2)
- Last Game: Loss to Central Michigan, 32-21. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
- Common Opponents: None
- What you should know:
They have a big fullback who is running for a lot of yards.They have a AIRBHG chewtoy who needs to transfer and escape the inevitable wrath. They are having a tough year, with close losses to both rival Iowa State and MAC doormat Central Michigan.Iowa sucks. Minnesota has not won at Iowa since 1999.The Gophers have won 2 in a row and Floyd likes it in Dinkytown.
- One more thing to know: WE HATE IOWA.
- Yet another thing I feel is worth sharing:
Coaches and Players
- Head Coach: Kirk Ferentz (14th season)
- Key Offensive Player:
RB Mark Weisman. I'm ignoring his season averages b/c they are skewed by playing but not carrying the ball in the first 2 games. In game 3 against Northern Iowa, Weisman went off for 24 carries, 113 yards, and 3 TD's. Last week against Central Michigan? 27 carries, 217 yards, 3 TD's.None of this matters if AIRBHG is in a smitey mood.
- Key Defensive Player: LB Anthony Hitchens. Leads team with 22 solo tackles.