Matthew Holst - Getty Images
details HATE you need to prepare for the Iowa game. No commentary, analysis, or any of the other brilliance you have come to expect here, just the facts HATE.
#HATEWEEK #ProtectThePig #WhoHatesIowa
Game Day Vitals
Iowa HawkeyesThe Hated Hogeyes
Kinnick Stadium, Iowa CitySmelly Place, Smelly State
- Gametime: 11:00 AM (CST)
- TV: ESPN2
- Radio: KFAN and the Gopher Radio Network (100.3 FM in the Twin Cities). Also available through the IHeartRadio app.
Official WebsiteBetter Iowa Website
- Blog: Black Heart Gold Pants
- Conference: Big Ten
- Record: (2-2)
- Last Game: Loss to Central Michigan, 32-21. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
- Common Opponents: None
- What you should know:
They have a big fullback who is running for a lot of yards.They have a AIRBHG chewtoy who needs to transfer and escape the inevitable wrath. They are having a tough year, with close losses to both rival Iowa State and MAC doormat Central Michigan.Iowa sucks. Minnesota has not won at Iowa since 1999.The Gophers have won 2 in a row and Floyd likes it in Dinkytown.
- One more thing to know: WE HATE IOWA.
- Yet another thing I feel is worth sharing:
Coaches and Players
- Head Coach: Kirk Ferentz (14th season)
- Key Offensive Player:
RB Mark Weisman. I'm ignoring his season averages b/c they are skewed by playing but not carrying the ball in the first 2 games. In game 3 against Northern Iowa, Weisman went off for 24 carries, 113 yards, and 3 TD's. Last week against Central Michigan? 27 carries, 217 yards, 3 TD's.None of this matters if AIRBHG is in a smitey mood.
- Key Defensive Player: LB Anthony Hitchens. Leads team with 22 solo tackles.