Jim Souhan wrote another pile of slop today. I'm not linking to it. The summary? The U has no football brains so Glen Mason should be hired as a football czar. That's literally the term used, football czar. No definition, though Souhan thinks it could mean he's an interim HC, the new football AD, or a one man search committee to replace Coach Kill.
Alright, time to fisk, fisk, fisk. I hope you're all ready. 5,000 words of displeasure, c'mon at ya.
I mean, reread the summary of what Souhan wrote. Is there a more appropriate response than the EE wanking motion GIF? I think not. And a EE wanking GIF is certainly worth 5,000 words.
More from The Daily Gopher:
- Minnesota Football: Jerry Kill Press Conference Announcing His Leave
- Minnesota Football: Jerry Kill Taking Time to Focus on Epilepsy Treatment
- Minnesota Football: Brick by Brick - Episode 8 - Maxx Williams Connection To The Gophers Runs Deep
- Minnesota Gopher Hockey 2013-14 Preview: Forwards
- Minnesota Swimming & Diving: Gopher Men and Women Both Grab B1G Weekly Awards