Lots and lots of bowl projections around the interwebs.
- Maize n Brew projects the Texas Bowl for Minnesota.
- ESPN experts project Gator Bowl (vs. Georgia) and Texas Bowl (vs. x).
- CBSSports.com projects Gator Bowl (vs. Ole Miss).
- ESPN bloggers give the Gophers a trip to the Texas Bowl against what the ESPN Big 12 Bloggers project to be Kansas State.
- I mentioned this on Twitter, but I believe the last time Gopher Football had a 4-game Big Ten winning streak was 1973. Cal Stohl was the coach and the Gophers won their final four games to finish 7-4 that season.
- BTN Live has an article on Coach Kill working to beat epilepsy.
- Star Tribune notes that Nelson has regained his spot as QB1, but don't expect to never see Leidner on Saturday.
- Interesting NBC Sports article on Tubby Smith being just the right fit at Texas Tech.
- Minnesota Daily has a piece on the corp of Gopher juniors on the Hockey team.
- Nate Sandell writes how Coach Kill isn't about to change anything with how gameday is operated for the Gopher staff.
- Pioneer Press article on the Olson brothers back together along the starting offensive line.
- The local hoops "Big Three" are kind of a novelty here for us.
- OTE Power Poll this week has the Gophers at #4! That is high, but we are surging and it is a nice tip of the hat to the team.
- Black Shoe Diaries has story stream up for you to get all of your MN v PSU information.
- Lastly, in case you missed it, Samantha Ponder tweeted that she just finished doing a College Game Day piece on Jerry Kill and Tracy Claeys. Be sure to set your DVRs.
Just finished a feature w/Jerry Kill & Tracy Claeys for @CollegeGameDay... Such an incredible story of resilience & loyalty. Tune in Sat!— Sam Ponder (@samsteeleponder) November 5, 2013