- I CAN HAZ BOOZE AT THE SPRING GAME? You can buy beer at the Spring Game. Also, there will be an alumni flag football game before the Spring Game. Ricky Foggie will be playing. You'll want to be there.
- The Gophers secondary should be improved this year.
- Lincoln Plsek is dealing with a lot in the wake of the horrible explosion last week in his home town of West, Texas.
- Daquein McNeil signed his LOI and is officially a Gopher.
- Amelia interviews Daquein. His relationship with Pitino is essentially the sole reason for choosing both FIU and Minnesota.
- Coach Pitino is an advanced stat-head. Me likey.
- The incoming Gopher recruits have talent and speed. Size? Well, maybe not so much size.
- Amanda Kessel has the world in the palm of her hand.
- Even the softball team has a BA hype video this year.
- Norwood Teague is leading a statewide caravan of coaches called Chalk Talk 2013. Check it out to see when and where you can catch it.
- Troll on Ohio State. Troll on.
- Michigan fans pay the trolling forward to Michigan State.
- A fantastic post comparing all the ACC schools to one of the main Houses from Game of Thrones. My fave? Miami as House Stark. "Sanctions are Coming."
- The CFB fan's guide to weddings during CFB season. If you are someone who plans a wedding in the fall, you are a horrible person in the eyes of your CFB loving friends. Sorry, but it's true.
- The College Football Playoff will be called College Football Playoff.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars are getting new unis. Also thanks to them, we already know what the Vikings new uniforms will look like.
- Speaking of new uniforms, BHGP leaked Iowa's new basketball duds. (A guy at rant sports actually wrote a post that treated this as a real story BTW. Gotta love the internet.)
- Duke track meets Backstreet Boys.
- Luis Suarez's biting incident leads to a bunch of great British tabloid headlines. The silliness and inventiveness of the British tabloids when it comes to headlines is something that you immediately notice if you spend any time in the UK. The New York Post is run by amateurs by comparison.
- Best ballplayer reaction to a heckler ever?