It's almost time for that One Shining Moment. Who will cut down the imaginary meme nets tomorrow night? Will it be the invincible golden GIF? Or will Tim Brewster finally prevail in a match-up that matters? Time to find out! A reminder, voting will be open until 9pm on Friday night.
#1 Seed - Golden-I Is Invincible!
Golden-I remained invincible through another round, but once again it was not a blowout as the animated wonder defeated I've Got A Fever 56% - 44%.
#2 Seed - Tim Brewster
To be honest, meme Tim Brewster is 100 times more successful than actual Tim Brewster ever was at Minnesota. Is it wrong to mention that this meme sort of has my chili hot? Tim overcame Dr. Evil's nefarious defense and defeated the cat loving meme 69% - 31%.
More from The Daily Gopher:
- Projected Golden Gopher Football 2-Deep
- Gopher Football Preview: Tight Ends Upgrade or Downgrade
- Minnesota Gopher Football: A look at Saturday's scrimmage through very Maroon colored glasses
- Gopher Football: I'm Proud Of Coach Kill For Opening Up About His Epilepsy
- Gopher Football, Can Jerry Kill Get a Signature Win in 2013?