Opponent: Penn State Nittany Lions
When and Where: Wed, Jan 8th; 6 PM CST; Bryce Jordan Center; University Park, PA
Radio: ESPN 1500. You can also listen to the game via the ESPN1500 app for your mobile device.
Internet: BTN2Go for your computer or mobile device.
Line: I can't seem to find a line for Wednesday's game anywhere. If you find one, put it in the comments.
9-6 (0-2). I'll be honest, I haven't watched much Penn State basketball (ok, any Penn State basketball) this season. So I'll just assume this is a traditional PSU team.
1) Gotta win this game. Minnesota is the better team. Period.
2) Seriously, winning this game is kind of important. If the Gophers want to be a NCAA team or even a bubble team then this is the sort of game they have to win.
3) I'm not kidding. Just win this one. First Big Ten road win of the Pitino era. Get it done.
- State of the Blog Address and TDG's Top Commenters of 2013
- Gopher OT Ben Lauer Named to Football Writers Association of America All-Freshman Team
- Minnesota Football: Reviewing TDG Staff Predictions For Gopher Football 2013
- Minnesota Football Recruiting: Gopher Verbal Jeff Jones is a Wanted Man
- Star recruit to Minnesota fans on Gopher Hole: I love you guys