It is the final day of March but that doesn't mean the madness is over. We have Final Fours ready to go this week and Gopher fans have a Frozen Four to look forward to.
Gopher Spring Football
- Drew Wolitrasky is having a nice spring.
- Brian Bennett also profiled Wolitarsky over at the four-letter B1G blog.
- GopherSports.com has a very nice defensive backs preview.
- Some coverage of the Gopher's dominating win over St. Cloud State yesterday. Stats and Analysis.
- A look at Justin Kloos and the other Gopher freshmen who contributed to the West Regional title.
NIT Final Four
- Tallahassee.com looks at the value of this NIT run for the Seminoles.
- Clemson's Shaking the Southland looks at their match-up with SMU.
Other Interesting Links
- I personally liked this article that about the uniqueness and community that you find in small towns who rally behind their high school sports teams. This particular one features my old high school who won their second consecutive girls state basketball title on the back of Gopher commit Carlie Wagner. But I've seen this with Braham and Litchfield and it can be seen with the small, northern schools who come down for the hockey tournament every year as well.
- Gopher Baseball hosted Michigan State this weekend winning game 1 and then dropping a Sunday double-header.
- Badger Basketball is in the Final Four. Their hockey team is not.
- Myron Medcalf gave his 10 bold predictions prior to the NCAA Tournament. Some he nailed, some he whiffed; which I suppose is probably the case with most predictions made prior to the tourney.