GoAUpher Note: Another good FanPost I missed because I'm a ghost. Heads up Norsk, I was already thinking about another offseason Twitter post and I'm totally using some of what you've put together here as a jumping off point when work eventually allows me to get it done.
Due to some fault of my own I've had some free time on my hands lately and I discovered this new thing called Twitter, perhaps you've heard of it?
What, you have heard of it....its now for old people? No longer cool? Shucks, I guess I'm late to the party once again. Well since there isn't a whole lot of Gopher Football (or any other sport) news right now I might as well continue writing this fan post.
Fact is I signed up for Twitter (@Norsk_Gopher) just now (well 3 days ago) mostly to get updates on Gopher football. As a novice I though I would free advice from all of you
1. Who (besides TDG staff) are the best people I should follow for Gopher football news?
2. If not Twitter, what other form of social media should I use to follow the Gophers (not Facebook)?
3. What current or former Gopher players should I follow (I heard Brock was pretty funny, not sure I can follow a Bear)?
4. What other accounts (football or otherwise) should I follow?
5. What celebrities are the funniest (very subjective, I know)?
Please help a twitter novice out, thanks!
By the way, what do you guys think of my new profile picture (see below)?