Winter sports are kicking off and Gopher wrestling has six grapplers ranked by Ameteur Wrestling News.
- #4 - Zach Sanders, Soph - 125 lbs
- #2 - Jayson Ness-Sr - 133 lbs
- #12 - Michael Thorn-Jr - 141 lbs
- #2 - Dustin Schlatter-Sr - 165 lbs
- #18 - Sonny Yohn, Soph - 184 lbs
- #13 - Ben Berhow, Jr - Heavyweight
Gopher wrestling is always very strong and should be in contention for a Big Ten title as well as in the running for a National Championship.
- Check out the new Play4Brew.com redesign. It is pretty cool. This is obviously used as a recruiting tool and it continues to be an impressive site. It is a good place to go to get exclusive videos and pictures.
- Rittenberg over at ESPN has his mid-season, second-half outlook for the Gophers.
- Down With Goldy has his WCHA preview up. It is several days old but the picture alone is worth clicking on the link. DWG has the Gophers finishing third one spot behind Wisconsin and one ahead of North Dakota.
- The Albert Lea Tribune has some October Revelations.
- After years of terrible defenses the Gopher Offense is the unit under the most scrutiny this year. Here is my Mulligan Offense post, the Star Tribune's call for a jump start and the Pioneer Press's claim of predictability.
- Finally here is From the Barn's video recap of Tubby's Tip Off.