- Sporting News Preview - Coach Mark Turgeon on the Aggies loss to West Virginia..."We couldn't guard them or stop their shots in the second half," coach Mark Turgeon said. "We didn't have any success with our secondary break or motion. Their half-court defense really made the difference and you have to give them credit for that." Let's do just that!
- Kansas City Star preview - We own the Aggies and have never lost to them. Minnesota and Texas A&M have met just one time previously on the hardwood and the Gophers won that clash by a 69-63 score back in 1979.
- I am the 12th Man - Texas A&M SBN blog.
- Big 12 Hoops - SBN blog covering all B12 hoops action.
- WCCO posts a preview - These are two evenly matched clubs, so a tight and hard fought affair can be expected. Go with the Aggies though, as they have a few more capable scorers to lead them to victory this evening. Predicted Outcome - Texas A&M 69, Minnesota 65.
Be sure to come back here for the Game Thread, the Vikings are going to destroy the Bears so don't even bother to watch that game!