Thank you Blake Hoffarber. Beating Ohio State in the Barn on Saturday was a big win, not a HUGE win but it was a big win nonetheless. He has seriously been unreal over the last month or so.
- Though this article believes Nolen is the key to the Gopher's success. I'm not sure I agree with that, I think he may be our best player but he isn't the key to the season's success. He's not capable of scoring enough to be the key, but he does so much else so well.
- THE news in college football is of course the departure of Pete Carrol to the NFL. USC next fall will clearly still be USC but I'd rather face them in the second game of their new coaching regime. The other factor is of course the recruitment of Seantrel Henderson. I would imagine that USC falls down the pecking order, but who knows where they were or what this means for Minnesota's chances.
- There only about 4 Penn State blogs to for every JoPa win but this one is worth checking out. Be sure to go take a look at the new Linebacker-U blog.
- SBN College Basketball Poll had debuted, it does not include the Gophers (yet), but it is informative.
- Hammer and Rails has their Big Ten Power Rankings.
- College Footballology talks about what Seantrel Henderson would mean to Gopher football.
- But the Stillwater Gazette wonders if the Gophers are moving forward under Brewster.
- Finally Ping!Baseball has released their preseason All-American teams. Gopher reliever, Scott Matyas, made their second team and was one of four Big Ten players on the team.