FBT has his 2009-10 budget analysis. After all the consternation about Gopher football ranking last in expenses, people can now see that with the new stadium expenses and revenues are up.
- Football Revenue up 26%
- Basketball Revenue up 8%
- #23 among all BCS schools in total department revenue
That new stadium is paying off nicely, now if only we could convert that into wins!
- That Eric Decker is SO HOT right now.
- Everybody start praying that nobody along the OL gets injured. Phil Miller tells us we have five healthy linemen for tomorrow. Curtis Hughes and Eric Jacques better be ready. Yikes!
- Here is a nice article on the three local kids on the Wofford roster.
- Matt LaCosse, a verbal commitment to Tim Brewster is keeping his options open.
- The Courtesy Wave has their November misery rankings. Gopher basketball is the only hope for the winter, let's hope Joseph finds his way back.
- Yahoo has the top five basketball players in the history of the U of Minn.
- Rencito pointed out that ESPN's Andy Katz talks some Gopher hoops in his most recent podcast.
Have a good weekend everybody and let's steal a win in Illinois!