Quick, tasty Nugz:
(1) Remember Eric Decker? He recently was interviewed. Read his thoughts here.
(2) Womens' golf? Yes. Admit it - had you known you could travel to South Carolina in February (and, er, you were a woman), you'd have played it too.
(3) Any article that mentions Bryan Cupito and Asad Abdul-Khaliq (SINotC over there, though), especially when talking about the best QBs of the "aughts," is link-worthy.
(4) Also, any time "The Undertaker" gets burned by his pyrotechnics, you're going to see a link to it at TDG. Well, at least the story.
(5) Finally, ESPN's Scott Van Pelt got pranked during an "interview with Brian Westbrook." Two funny things: (1) SVP's post-interview reaction; and (2) Scott Lev y losing his earpiece.