The NFL kicks off tonight and once that happens we'll be completely entrenched in a world filled with football. I can't even get over how good it is to have football back!
On to the Nugz...
- Be sure to take 30 minutes over your lunch break today to listen to this week's addition of The Daily Gopher podcast.
- As you've no doubt heard, Jon Hoese's father Terry passed away earlier this week. Phil Miller had a nice article about how the Gophers are doing what they can to support their teammate and friend.
- Remember Tim Dandridge? Kicked off the Gopher football team for being... well, just kind of a puke, Dandridge has landed at Jackson State (Mississippi) and says he's turned over a new leaf.
- The MN Daily has a quick piece on Duane Bennett's comeback.
- Tim Brewster thinks seeing the Gophers rush the ball 67 times is "the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time."
- The Gopher Volleyball team had a good weekend in the Diet Coke Classic.
- the MN Daily comes through again with a profile of Gopher cross-country runner Mike Torchia.
Just two days to football.