SBN-Minnesota has an encouraging article on Jerry Kill. Ted is excited about Gopher Football.
There will be no more slacking, no more laziness, and no more false bravado coming from the University of Minnesota football coach. However, accountability and standards will not be compromised, which is something his predecessor had a hard time figuring out.
I think we have a Gopher football convert on our hands. Kill still has a lot to prove but he may put Gopher football back on the Minnesota sporting landscape
- USA Today has their 2009-10 NCAA athletics revenue and expenses database.
- The Final Four is set. UConn has Kemba Walker, Kentucky is playing well, Butler righted their ship just in time and VCU is a great story. But is anybody really excited about any of the Final Four games?
- Gopher Baseball split with Cal-Poly this weekend and is now set to begin Big Ten play against Purdue at Target Field.
- The Yankton Press and Dakotan had a lengthy e-mail exchange with Colton Iverson. He doesn't know where he is headed yet and still has only good things to say about the Gopher program.
- Duane Bennett is not on Kill's "special team" in fact Phil Miller indicates he is one of Kill's favorites.