This will be short and sweet.
The Wiz of Odds had a post on Seantrel Henderson and his strange journey through college football. Apparently Seantrel was considering leaving Miami after his junior season for the NFL where he was projected to be a late round pick.
The NFL is a man's league and Henderson, by most accounts, remains a big kid. He'd be smart to ignore the hype for once and stay at Miami for his final season of eligibility.
Henderson decided to stay in school for his final year.
- Chip Scoggins accurately points out how The Barn is an old dump when the Gophers are losing but it is a rocking home-court advantage when they are winning. When it is packed out, there is no better sports venue in the Twin Cities.
- Despite a bad start time, the Gophers at Indiana game was the highest rated regular season basketball game in BTN history.
- Andre Hollins is really excited about a rematch with Trey Burke and Michigan.
- The now former Gopher hockey player, Blake Thompson, is transferring to Minnesota State-Mankato.
- Yesterday GoAUpher posted the video of a kid in a wheelchair storming the court when NC State upset Duke on Saturday. The USA Today has the full story on the kid and how Wolfpack star, C.J. Leslie helped to save the kid from injury. "It was the dumbest thing I've done in college but it was awesome."
- Mothers, don't ever let your kids grow up to commit to USC.
- Interesting article on the state's new all-time leading scorer, Anders Broman.