After the big news about Coach Kill everything else seems a little less important. But one of the core components of the Brick by Brick philosophy that he has been preaching is continuing onward in the face of adversity. I'm sure that's something the coaches are saying to Maxx and his teammates at today's practice.
Today's episode focuses in on Maxx Williams and his family's connection to the University of Minnesota. As always, it's well done.
More from The Daily Gopher:
- Minnesota Football: Jerry Kill Press Conference Announcing His Leave
- Minnesota Football: Jerry Kill Taking Time to Focus on Epilepsy Treatment
- Minnesota Gopher Hockey 2013-14 Preview: Forwards
- Minnesota Swimming & Diving: Gopher Men and Women Both Grab B1G Weekly Awards
- Big Ten Football: What's the B1G Deal? Indiana Celebrates Festivus