When and Where:
2:30 PM CST; TCF Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
Internet: WatchESPN for your computer or mobile device.
Here is an early forecast:
Oh, and the winds are supposed to be blowing in the 20-25 MPH range. I'm going to pay dearly for my Zubaz pride I'm afraid.
Enemy Blog: Bucky's 5th Quarter
8-2, with a lot of whining about this:
Because remember everyone, this is just another sign that the sporting gods hate Wisconsin.
Outside of that I'm pretty sure this season can be summed up the following:
1) Is there any chance all 3 of your running backs could be involved in a simultaneous moped accident?
Nothing serious, just enough to keep them sitting on the bench for Saturday? No? Well then, I guess the Gophers are going to have to account for the following:
- 307.9 rushing YPG (6th nationally, 2nd B1G)
- 7.01 yards per carry (1st nationally, 1st B1G)
- James White, he of the 1156 rushing yards, 6.8 ypc, and 12 TD's.
- Melvin Gordon, he of the 1306 rushing yards, 8.4 ypc, and 12 TD's
Yea, Gary Anderson didn't listen to me when I told him that a spread passing attack was the way to go. Jerk.
2) Bucky can't spin his head.
Seriously, this is a massive failing. It's like UW took a look at the Brewers sausage race design and said "Let's go with that!". Your mascot is a dick Wisconsin, not an actual Klement wiener.
3) The best part of college football.
No matter what gets said during HATE WEEK, rivalry games for trophies with a unique and storied history are what make college football so much better than NFLAIDS games. So enjoy HATE WEEK everyone, because win or lose we're going to have to wait far too long for the next one.