For most (hopefully all) Gopher fans, who to cheer for in the B1G Championship Game over the last two seasons has been easy. It was whoever was playing Wisconsin. For those of us watching the game in Madison, this meant a less than desirable outcome for both games. Thanks to Ohio State being all undefeated and stuff such a unfortunate ending is not possible this year. On the other hand, it makes the rooting interests less clear.
At first I assumed I'd be asking whether you'd be watching Gopher Hockey at MSU or the B1G title game, but then I saw that the B1G pushed the game forward to 3pm to avoid such a scenario. With that out of the way, we're back to exactly who you will be rooting for between:
No Idea, Don't Care, or Watching Duke-FSU Because I Am MinnySeminole
Be sure to share your reasons in the comments!
- Minnesota Hockey: Gophers vs Michigan State - A Get To Know Ya Q&A With The Only Colors
- Minnesota Football- Gophers Bowl Projections- Week 14
- Minnesota Football - Bowl Selection or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Process
- Minnesota Basketball Recap: Gophers 71 - Florida State 61; Well That Was A Fun Surprise
- Minnesota Volleyball - Gophers Have 3 Players Named To All-B1G Teams