Our long Meme Madness journey has ended everyone. Tim Brewster won gophersports ALL OF THE BRAGGING RIGHTS. And with over two thirds of the votes, Golden-I has walked away with the title of official Maryland-I replacement here at TDG.
A big thanks to everyone who participated! I really enjoyed how this whole idea sprung up out of nowhere and how all of you in the TDG community and on the Gopher interwebs embraced it. If you're interested, don't forget to get your official Golden-I t-shirts (or maybe a fine Get Floyd Back shirt while your at it).
SKI-U-MAH! And of course...MOAR GOLDEN-I!
More from The Daily Gopher:
- Minnesota Football: Injury Report - Berkley Edwards and Derrick Wells
- Minnesota Football: 2013 Season - Five Bold Predictions For The Gophers
- Minnesota Football: In A Shocking Twist, Philip Nelson Named Gopher Starter
- Minnesota Basketball: End of Summer Gopher Basketball Recruiting Update
- NEW Golden-I T-Shirts and More from TDG Store