A quick rundown of what you'll get on this edition of The Daily Gopher Hangout:
- MOAR bourbon and beer discussion
- A conversation about our most (and least) favorite Gopher Football special teams moments
- What areas we most want to see the team improve on for the NMSU game
- On a scale of 1 Brewster flat on his face to 5 Brewsters flat on their face, how scared are we of New Mexico State (1 being not scared, 5 being very scared)
- Why GoAUpher is not in favor of elimination Brew references on TDG
- Ghost peppers and the NMSU pepper institute
- A quick plug for a TDG Tailgate before the Iowa game
- Other stuff that I know I'm forgetting which is why you need to watch this thing ASAP!
A special thanks to Nick Stelzner (@B1Gfootballdude) for joining JD, Matt, and I on tonight's Hangout. Be sure to check out his articles on Gold and Gopher.