What a fantastic college football weekend. Were you asleep the whole time? Then here is some of the ridiculousness that you missed:
Katy Perry beheads Lee Corso. http://t.co/qmYztWv7ku— SB Nation GIF (@SBNationGIF) October 4, 2014
Purdue fan works up courage to boogie for three seconds. http://t.co/PGTpIAkOni— SB Nation GIF (@SBNationGIF) October 4, 2014
Katy Perry and the Ole Miss Bear are a couple. http://t.co/pTvTzKvagh— SB Nation GIF (@SBNationGIF) October 4, 2014
Mississippi St fan is good at multitasking. http://t.co/EgmcH0gjrV— SB Nation GIF (@SBNationGIF) October 4, 2014
Maryland bodysuits are just stunning. http://t.co/y6e7KEDBEH— SB Nation GIF (@SBNationGIF) October 4, 2014
Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Stanford, Wisconsin... we'll get the first round of beers. BYU? You're driving. Let's go.— Addicted To Quack (@AddictedToQuack) October 4, 2014
@GoAUpher There’ll be a chapter about how Katy Perry trolled Lee Corso then took a shot before jumping off the wandering goalpost— mVAMPIREofDEADTHINGs (@MVofDT) October 5, 2014
This is an amazing line! pic.twitter.com/mT1uYRVnkE— RedditCFB (@RedditCFB) October 5, 2014
Have you recently acquired a goalpost? Here are things you can do with it: http://t.co/mmfQ2AK61Z— Matt Brown (@MattSBN) October 5, 2014
This has to be the craziest college football day in history....— Cedric Thompson Jr.™ (@cedjunior2) October 5, 2014
THIS IS WHY I WATCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL FOR 14 HOURS AT A TIME.— Peter (@JB24FAN) October 5, 2014
Seriously though. Wow...
Quick thoughts about the Top 25:
- AP voters, Katy Perry's behavior and the Magical Goalpost Adventure can be used as tie-breakers between Ole Miss and Mississippi State you know. Also please remember CLANGA!
- I think Notre Dame is the new UCLA (i.e. the overrated team that will fall).
- Hey look! The B1G has a Top 10 team still!
- I see the Coaches Poll can't figure out how wins and losses work RE: TCU and Oklahoma
- Speaking of TCU...
Wait, I thought TCU was a middling Big 12 team? Didn't Minnesota lose to a middling Big 12 team?— Chris H. (@GoAUpher) October 4, 2014
- Wait, maybe Arizona is the new UCLA. Top 10?
- I don't pay attention to the ACC. How did Georgia Tech end up here now?
- Northwestern got hosed. Their world beating defense holds Melvin Gordon to ONLY 259 yards they aren't in the Top 25? Travesty.
|1||Florida State||Florida State||Auburn|
|3||Mississippi State, Ole Miss (tie)||Baylor||Ole Miss|
|6||Notre Dame||Mississippi State||Texas A&M|
|8||Michigan State||Michigan State||Mississippi State|
|14||Texas A&M||Texas A&M||Michigan State|
|15||Ohio State||Ohio State||Stanford|
|16||Oklahoma State||Kansas State||LSU|
|17||Kansas State||UCLA||Ohio State|
|19||East Carolina||East Carolina||USC|
|20||Arizona State||Arizona State||Florida|