Well, I suppose I should actually post something every once in a while here. I do have a couple things in the hopper that I just wish I had more time to complete but I found a few Nugz worth things today and I think I can get this out there for my favorite Gopher community.
The best of recent reads is this from Joe Christensen who sat down with Matt Limegrover to get some thoughts looking ahead to Spring Practices in a couple weeks. This has good info and is worth the read.
- The Gophers return plenty of experience and flexibility along the offensive line. Watch for Josh Campion to move to guard this spring to see how that plays out. And center will also be seeing some moving parts with Christensen on the mend.
- Running back situation is as murky as we expect.
- Wide Receiver has a lot of young guys...PLEASE someone be a good one.
- Gopher Baseball has opened up their season. Expectations are low for John Anderson's club this year and they opened the season at #7 Houston where they dropped all three games. Up next is #9 Texas. A challenging schedule is something the Gophers have never shied away from.
- Three Gophers getting ready for the upcoming NFL Combine. Maxx has a chance to be a first round guy, Cobb likely one of the top 10 running backs and Damien Wilson is hoping to be one of the 224 guys taken. Hope these guys have a great combine.
- Gopher Women's Hoops is having a great season in spite of the loss of possibly the Big Ten's best player. This week they upset #13 Iowa.
- Marcus gives us his best dunkers of the Big Ten. Kind of fun.
- Gopher Wrestling enters the NWCA National Duals.