Got some money burning a hole in your pocket? Every now and then I fire up the old ebay/etsy search engines and look for vintage Gopher stuff. It changes pretty regularly but you can usually find some neat things.
Hell yeah, these are cool and most of the homecoming ones are not PC. New ones appear pretty regularly so if you don't see anything you like check back in a week or two.
- 1940 Homecoming button vs Iowa "Howdy Hawks" is way too nice of a sentiment for a button. I also have no idea what/who Kernel Korn is.
- 1951 Homecoming button vs Nebraska "Husk the Huskers", not really that clever but an interesting version of Goldy.
- 1953 Homecoming button vs Indiana "End-iana" Goldy with a trident?!
- 1957 Homecoming button vs Indiana "Hoe Down Hoosiers" Who is drawing these daemon Goldys?
- 1960 button "Fiz Says Squash Wash" Rose Bowl Pin. Hey they didn't squah Wash. but it's a cool pin.
"PROGRAMS. GET YER PROGRAMS HERE"
- The 1958 football game program against Michigan St welcomes dads.
- 1970-1 Basketball program for $5.99, save a buck though and get the purple one.
- Minnesota v Purdue Valentines Day 1987, sweet dunk on the cover.
- SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THIS MICRONPC.COM BOWL GAME CLIPPINGS(?) FOR ALL THE MEMORIES FROM 2000.
- 2001 hockey program vs Colorado College. Not a lot of hockey stuff out there which is interesting.
- Got some size 9 feet? Want to wear some clearly used shoes? These would be nice Gopher kicks if they weren't so beat up.
- Fifty bucks for a vintage tee? Ugh, this 'Gold Rush' tee might be worth it.
- Sweet Jesus, this letterman sweater from the 1950s is nice.