Oh look, more injury news that does not please me. Per Joe C, here's the latest from Coach Kill:
- Jon Christenson had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee yesterday and is out for at least four weeks.
- Damrius Travis and Ace Rogers will both be out for Kent State
- KJ Maye is wearing a green non-participation jersey but Kill says they hope to have him back on Saturday. NOTE: I do not buy this.
- Jeff Jones is still having tests done on his ankle. I do not personally expect to see him vs. Kent State based on nothing more than a pessimistic gut feeling.
I'm just going to quote Joe here:
Kill said there are two other starting offensive linemen who will be held from today’s practice because of injuries. But the team hopes both of them are ready for Saturday’s game against Kent State.
Place your guesses.
Possibly good news?
- Isaiah Gentry is back from his hammy injury. How far back and how much of him we'll see on Saturday are TBD.