Want a game worn jersey? Ebay can HOOK YOU UP.
- If you’re a baller this $750 game worn 1997-1998 hockey jersey might be for you.
- Maybe you are more of a basketball fan/don’t have that much money. Here is a $195 John Aune basketball jersey, John played from 1998-2000.
- Fond memories from the 2009 Insight Bowl? I don’t know why you would, but here are two white gopher football jerseys with bowl patch for $150.
- Here is a gold Jimmy Thompson 2007 football jersey for $79.99.
- Want some game worn gear that’s more affordable? Try these 1994 football pants on for $40.
Pennants and Buttons
Show em who you root for by buying a pennant!
- 1962 Rose Bowl Gopher pennant. This is awesome.
- Here is a cornucopia of pennants. Angry Goldy, regular Goldy, hockey, and the Liberty Bowl all included for $35.
- Undated pennant with creepy Goldy for $75 you get a pin too!
- Very nice 1929 “Viking” Homecoming button.
- “Hoe Down Hoosiers” 1957 Homecoming button.
- “Blacken the Illin-Eye” 1968 Homecoming button.
Here are a couple real cute Goldy items.
This is my yearly rant about this. If you are familiar with this just skip it.
You like historic pictures, I mean who doesn't? Giving historic sports images to the person who has everything says, "bullshit you don't have everything, here is a cool as hell photo to put in a frame and on your wall."
You can buy Gopher images for football, basketball or hockey either from the Minnesota Historical Society or Ebay. From MNHS what you are buying will be a reproduction made from the original, you can buy it online and it'll be shipped to your door. I have several of these and no one knows it's not the real thing, suckers.
If you want an actual print from the 1940s go on over to ebay, collectors are out here selling real photos all the time. Most of these photos come from a guy called John Rogers, who is kind of an a-hole. So I'd advocate you don't buy them.
Incredibly miscellaneous Minnesota Gopher stuff
- THIS IS WILD! Never seen a 90+ year game used football for sale. Signed by football Coach Spaulding and maybe some players. For $800 it’s not cheap, but can you put a price on happiness?
- Eat your meals off of a Bronko Nagurski collectors plate! Sounds appetizing?
- Here is a neato 1955-1956 hockey season ticket stub for $49.99.
- Gopher Yearbook from 1941 featuring Hesiman Trophy winner Bruce Smith.
- Keep warm this winter with a dope 1930s Minnesota blanket.