WOO HOO NIGHT GAME.
Nope, nothing you can say about the depleted depth chart will make me question the joy of a night game.
The Gnome Bench went on vacation lest they jinx the Gophers again. GIF time, via Santa Gopher:
Please play defense as well as they cheer Michigan State.
When & Where
Date: Saturday, October 14th
Kickoff Time: 7:00 pm CT
Where: TCF Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
Watch & Listen
TV: Big Ten Network
Streaming Video: BTN2Go (or the BTN2Go app for your mobile device)
Radio: KFAN (100.3 in the Twin Cities) and the Gopher Radio Network (Radio Affiliates).
Streaming Audio: Locate KFAN on IHeartRadio (or the IHeartRadio app for your mobile device)
- Sirius: 145 (Internet 958)
- XM: 196 (Internet 958)
- SiriusXM: 196 (Internet 958)
- NOTE: The Sirius/XM website has also started listening what “internet” channel the games are on this year if you choose to listen online vs through a receiver.
Spread: Michigan State by 4 to 4.5
Cloudy with a chance of rain.
Where Are They From? East Lansing, MI
All Time Series: Minnesota has not fared well against Michigan State historically, losing the series 29-17 overall.
Last Game: MSU won 14-3 in 2013.
SB Nation Blog: The Only Colors
This Season: 2-2 (0-1 B1G)
Keys to the game
- Score points. No seriously, MSU’s defense might not let us do this and we really kinda need to.
- Win the turnover battle...and actually score points when we do. I’m not kidding that we need to score points, especially if we force turnovers.
- Pressure the quarterback. I STILL WANT SACKS.
How afraid am I?
On a scale of 1 to 5 "Brewsters on his face" (1 being not a afraid, 5 being very afraid)?
In honor of the night game, I am 4 Brewsters on a star chart afraid of Michigan State. This could be a bleach game if we’re not careful.
We’re probably going to lose and I can’t predict otherwise just because it’s a night game and I’ll be there.
Michigan State, 27 - Minnesota, 10