Today is Minnesota depth chart day for Michigan State week, which is very much NOT exciting due to the injury news we all got yesterday. Seriously friends, take a look.
(Click here for a full size image on mobile)
- Welcome to the two deep Blaise Andries
- Jared Wyler is probably back!
#Gophers coach PJ Fleck tells @KFAN1003 starting center Jared Weyler will return vs. Michigan State. A thread of good news on U injuries.— Andy Greder (@andygreder) October 10, 2017
- The QB depth chart is perhaps more muddled than it may seem
#Gophers @Coach_Fleck on QB depth chart after starter Conor Rhoda. "You could put an 'or' in front of each one." Demry Croft is listed second, Tanner Morgan third and Seth Green fourth.— Randy Johnson (@RJstrib) October 10, 2017
- This depth chart does not seem to take into account the injury information we got yesterday based on Philip Howard and Antoine Winfield Jr‘s placements in the two deep.
- Coney Durr is starting. That is significantly less than ideal since he’s still recovering from his ACL tear.
- We’re gonna get through this y’all. For real.