Welcome to the Minnesota Nice Pahdcast!
We’ve taken a break from the traditional written Q&A with fellow SBN blogs and transitioned to a Pahd version of the Q&A. Why? Well, a couple of reasons:
- We’re officially addicted to podcasting here at The Daily Gopher. Sometimes it’s more fun to talk than write and we’ve decided to embrace that.
- Woodchipper art needs to be used. When we were brainstorming names for the original Pahd, logos involving a woodchipper were mocked up but didn’t fit the SUP name quite right. So we decided to spin it off because the logo needed a chance to shine.
- The Ski-U-Pahdcast is a big show as it is. We really prefer to keep SUP under 60 minutes and having a separate segment for Q&A lets us go more in depth with the folks we’re interviewing without turning SUP into a bloated mess.
- Just how good is this Boilermakers team anyway?
- What are the biggest reasons for Purdue’s early success?
- Breaking down the big improvement in Purdue’s run defense
- Do you like trick plays? Because Jeff Brohm likes trick plays
- Travis’s gameplan for beating Minnesota
- Realistic goals for Purdue under Brohm
- Favorite memories of Joe Tiller
(Reading via Apple News? Go here to listen!)