Welcome to Day 2 of Big Ten Media Days! Today should be much more exciting than yesterday, because A) P.J. Fleck is talking and B) Paul Chryst and Kirk Ferentz are not. Here’s a full rundown of when and how to watch Minnesota’s new head coach and some other guys you might have heard of.
What time is Coach Fleck speaking?
P.J. leads off the coach’s press conference at 8am CT. We’ll see if the media can keep up with his energy that early in the morning.
What about everybody else?
The other coaches and officials forced to follow Fleck’s sure to be elite responses will do so in the following order (all times CT):
- 8:15 a.m. - Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern
- 8:30 a.m. - James Franklin, Penn State
- 8:45 a.m. - Jeff Brohm, Purdue
- 9 a.m. - Mike Riley, Nebraska
- 9:15 a.m. - Chris Ash, Rutgers
- 9:30 a.m. - Jim Harbaugh, Michigan
- 9:45 a.m. - Bill Carollo, Big Ten Coordinator of Football Officials
What channel is this on?
Big Ten Network of course.
Can I stream it at work?
Sure thing. Go to BTN2Go.com or use the BTN2Go app on your mobile device.
Is 8am the only time I can catch Coach Fleck?
Nope! Here’s a schedule of additional appearances. The 2:30 pm BTN should be when he joins the folks on BTN Live.
Did Gopher Sports put out any special #content yet?