Happy Ski-U-Pahdcast day everyone! Apologies for another small delay on the Pahd, we’re still changing our best out here. This week was 100% about football, as scheduling conflicts prevented Rachel from joining us to talk Minnesota Volleyball.
Some exciting stuff this week, including:
- our thoughts on the Big Ten after 4 weeks
- the Pahd’s preview of the Maryland Terrapins
- why this Gophers defense won’t haunt our dreams like the Mason and Brewster versions
- the first edition of USTREET NUCLEAR FIRE TAKES presented by Fallout 4***
- the worst locker rooms we’ve ever seen and why Jim Harbaugh would hate them
- QUESTION TIME
***not actually presented by Fallout 4, though we do have a nifty new sound effect for the bit
As always, please share any suggestions you have for how to improve the Pahd in the comments!
(Reading via Apple News? Go here to listen!)