Things you should do instead of watching this game
- Get excited about next week’s Nebraska game by listening to our special Broken Chair edition of the Ski-U-Pahdcast.
- Enjoy a refreshing beverage.
- Take a nap
- Read a book
- Literally anything else
When & Where
Date: Saturday, October 13th
Kickoff Time: 11:00 am CT
Where: Ohio Stadium, Columbus, OH
Watch & Listen
TV: Fox Sports 1
Streaming Video: Fox Sports Go (or the Fox Sports Go app for your mobile device)
Radio: KFAN (100.3) in the Twin Cities) and the Gopher Radio Network (Radio Affiliates).
Streaming Audio: Locate KFAN on IHeartRadio (or the IHeartRadio app for your mobile device)
- Sirius: 134 (Streaming 958)
- XM: 196 (Streaming 958)
- SiriusXM: 196 (Streaming 958)
Spread: Are you really planning to bet on this game?
It’s actually supposed to be chilly (40’s) but mostly clear. I expect it might feel more like this though.
Where Are They From? THE Columbus, Ohio
All Time Series: It’s not in Minnesota’s favor.
Last Game: A Minnesota loss.
SB Nation Blog: Land Grant Holy Land
This Season: 6-0 (3-0 Big Ten)
Keys to the game
- Don’t watch if losing by a lot will make you unhappy. No seriously. Why would you make yourself unhappy? If the Gophers magically start pulling an upset someone else will tell you and you can turn it on. Otherwise just chill out and find other things to entertain yourself with.
How afraid am I?
On a scale of 1 to 5 “Brewsters on his face” (1 being not a afraid, 5 being very afraid)?
I’m “one Brewster mowing the lawn at Ohio Stadium” afraid of Ohio State. Why is he mowing the lawn? Because that’s what you should be doing instead of watching this game. Why only 1 Brew? Because I feel resigned to the outcome, not afraid.
Also, the thought of Tim Brewster trying to mow fake grass makes me smile because it just feels on #brand for his terribleness.
Ohio State 49 - Minnesota 14