SORRY FOR THE DELAY—TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!!
The Gophers are right around 30 point underdogs this afternoon in Columbus.
- No More Big Plays - The Gopher defense tends to give up big plays and they are up against a big play offense. This is troubling.
- Turnovers - Your freshman quarterback has struggled in Big Ten play, which isn’t unexpected. But if you want to give yourself a chance to win at Ohio State, you have to keep the ball away from their offense. Turnovers are unacceptable.
- Run the Ball - This isn’t the ideal game to get the ground game on track. But if we can get a ground game established early (I see you, right side of the offensive line), perhaps we can keep the defense off the field early.
OPPOSING PLAYERS TO WATCH
- QB - Dwayne Haskins - He’s really quite good. The kid has 25 passing touchdowns and nearly 2,000 yards this year in just 6 games.
- DT - Dre’Mont Jones - 4 sacks and a likely 1st round draft pick
Ohio State has scored 49 points or more in four games, “just” 40 in another. I’m going to predict that we hold them to under 40
Minnesota - 13
Ohio State - 39