We finally know all the details of the US Bank Stadium Basketball Classic. The event has been billed as a trial run prior to USBS hosting the 2019 Final Four. The USBS Basketball Classic will take place over two days, Friday, 11/30 and Saturday, 12/1. Of course, the details that matter most are those affecting the Gophers:
- Minnesota vs. Oklahoma State is officially scheduled for Friday, November 30th. The Gophers are the “late” game that night, though final game time and TV broadcast info are currently TBD.
- The Gophers have secured a limited number of tickets available for current University of Minnesota students. Current student season ticket holders will be given first opportunity to purchase their seats, followed by general students if available. More information, including student on-sale date, will be announced at a later time.
Here’s the rest of what you need to know:
- The first game played on 11/30 will be St. Thomas vs. UW-River Falls.
- Saturday 12/1 opens with NDSU versus Drake, followed by Northern Iowa vs. South Dakota State. TV/game times are TBD for these as well.
- Tickets go on sale Friday, August 10 at 10 am CT and are available for two-day or single-day packages.
- A pre-game Tailgate Party, hosted in the Delta Sky360 Club with food and beverage specials, is available for $35 and begins three hours prior to the first game each day. Tickets for the Tailgate Party are available to the public for purchase on a first come, first serve basis. All tickets can be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com.