We have now hit 4 games and there are at least a couple names who have hit their 2019 max for games. I thought there was going to be a chance that we were going to see a freshman quarterback last week, but the 99-yard drive and onside prevented such a possibility.
But here is where we sit after 4 games.
Participated in at Least One Game
- RB - Cam Wiley (1) - 11 carries for 32 yards while appearing in the Georgia Southern game.
- DB - Tyler Nubin (4) - on the participation report for all three games, has not registered a stat
- LB - Donald Willis (3) - has 1 tackle on the season
- LS - Brady Weeks (4)
- K - Michael Lantz (4)
Has Exceeded 4 Games
- None yet
Has Not Yet Participated (only scholarship players listed)
- QB - Cole Kramer
- QB - Jacob Clark
- RB - Treyson Potts
- RB - Jason Williamson - injured and won’t play this season
- WR - Mike Brown-Stephens
- WR - Nnamdi Adim-Madumere
- OL - Tyler Cooper
- OL - JJ Guedet
- DE - MJ Anderson
- DL - D’Vion Harris
- DL - Rashad Cheney Jr.
- DL - Logan Richter
- DL - DeAngelo Carter
- LB - James Gordon IV
- DB - Solomon Brown
- QB - Zack Annexstad - injured, if he plays 4 or fewer games he will come into next season as a redshirt sophomore.
- RB - Bryce Williams (1) - was the team’s primary back for half of one game, then others returned to health.
- S - Benny Sapp III (3)
- CB - Terrell Smith (4) - will likely play all season
- LB - Mariano Sori-Marin (4) - will likely play all season
- LB - Thomas Rush (4) - will likely play all season
- DT - Jamaal Teague (4) - will likely play all season