I did not publish this after the Penn State game, mostly because there was so much more to write about and publish that week leading up to Iowa. But we are back and things are interesting with the true freshmen.
Participated in at Least One Game
- QB - Cole Kramer (3) - was the one called upon when Tanner Morgan missed the last two snaps. Unsure if that means he is the true #2 or if they didn’t want to burn another game for Clark with 2 regulars season games remaining.
- QB - Jacob Clark (1) - will he start at Northwestern this week if Morgan is not cleared to play?
- RB - Treyson Potts (2)
- RB - Cam Wiley (2) - surprisingly saw significant action at Iowa as the team’s primary kick returner
- OL - JJ Guedet (1) - Rutgers action
- OL - Tyler Cooper (1) - saw only action of the season against Maryland
- LB - Donald Willis (4) - not expected to play again this season
- LB - James Gordon IV (4) - Iowa game was his 4th and a name to keep an eye on
- DE - MJ Anderson (1) - saw only action of the season against Maryland
- DL - Logan Richter (1) - saw only action of the season against Maryland
- DL - DeAngelo Carter (1) - saw only action of the season against Maryland
- DB - Solomon Brown (1) - saw only action of the season against Maryland
Has Exceeded 4 Games
- DB - Tyler Nubin (9) - only missed the Maryland game
- LS - Brady Weeks (10)
- K - Michael Lantz (8) - has not played the last two games
Has Not Yet Participated (only scholarship players listed)
- RB - Jason Williamson - injured and won’t play this season
- WR - Mike Brown-Stephens
- WR - Nnamdi Adim-Madumere
- DL - D’Vion Harris
- DL - Rashad Cheney Jr.
Here I am not including true sophomore starters Rashod Bateman, Daniel Faalele and Jordan Howden.
- QB - Zack Annexstad - injured, if he plays 4 or fewer games he will come into next season as a redshirt sophomore.
- RB - Bryce Williams (2)
- S - Benny Sapp III (8)
- CB - Terrell Smith (7) - was back on the field briefly at Iowa
- LB - Mariano Sori-Marin (10) - will likely play all season, started the Maryland game
- LB - Thomas Rush (10) - will likely play all season
- DT - Jamaal Teague (10) - will likely play all season