Week 3 of the redshirt tracker. I am using the participation report on GopherSports.com. Any changes from the game’s participation report will need to be noted and changed here eventually, but for today that is what I am using.
We have a few changes this week after a few running backs went down, including a freshman.
Participated in at Least One Game
- RB - Cam Wiley (1) - played briefly before suffering an apparent concussion. Had 11 carries for 32 yards.
- DB - Tyler Nubin (3) - on the participation report for all three games, has not registered a stat
- LB - Donald Willis (2) - has 1 tackle on the season
- LS - Brady Weeks (3)
- K - Michael Lantz (3)
Has Exceeded 4 Games
- None yet, we are only three games into the season
Has Not Yet Participated (only scholarship players listed)
- QB - Cole Kramer
- QB - Jacob Clark
- RB - Treyson Potts
- RB - Jason Williamson - injured and won’t play this season
- WR - Mike Brown-Stephens
- WR - Nnamdi Adim-Madumere
- OL - Tyler Cooper
- OL - JJ Guedet
- DE - MJ Anderson
- DL - D’Vion Harris
- DL - Rashad Cheney Jr.
- DL - Logan Richter
- DL - DeAngelo Carter
- LB - James Gordon IV
- DB - Solomon Brown
- QB - Zack Annexstad - injured, if he plays 4 or fewer games he will come into next season as a redshirt sophomore.
- RB - Bryce Williams (1) - was the team’s primary back for most of the second half and finished with 1 touchdown and 28 yards rushing.
- S - Benny Sapp III (2)