A new Big Ten schedule means new win totals for season. Why you’d want to bet in the age of COVID I do not know, as there’s no telling how many players a team might have at a given moment. But Vegas expectations remain a thing even in these trying times, and it’s still something to talk about as the season approaches.
Here’s how the over under win totals projections look, as created by SportsBetting.ag:
Ohio State: 8.5
Penn State: 7.5
Michigan State: 3.5
- Clearly these odds are based on a 9 game schedule (the 8 already known games plus the seed based matchups between divisions in the 9th week on the same day as the Big Ten Championship Game).
- Which means if you think OSU is going to hit the over, you’re betting for them to go undefeated and win the B1G title game blind. Which I’m quite sure many OSU fans will do.
- Wisconsin is obviously the favorite to win the West.
- I like Minnesota at 6.5, as it’s the first time the expectations are a little higher in a while.
- LOL with Nebraska at 5 wins.
- Vegas doesn’t buy the late season Illini run.
- If you’re a Purdue fan you gotta bet the over or you’re really prepping for an off-season of “JEFF BROHM MAKES TOO MUCH TO WIN SO LITTLE!” fights.
- One day you’ll be second to last Rutgers. Today is not that day.
What would you bet if you were betting on Minnesota?
This poll is closed