Week 0 was much kinder to me than Week 1, but this doesn’t stop me from giving you more gambling locks.
GN’s 2022 record: as if we need to keep track of this
GopherNation’s Lock of the week
Certainly enjoyed a live bet of the UNDER for Iowa and South Dakota State. Here is what I’m liking for week 2.
Iowa State +3.5 at Iowa
Low scoring and the Hawkeyes likely win, but I think this is a 3-point game or less. I would also suggest taking UNDER 40 on this one too. I don’t think the Hawkeye defense can score enough safeties to get this one to an over.
Northwestern -10 over Duke
I think Northwestern is solid this year and is playing at home. Like a real home game this time. Big game for both teams as they attempt to get a strong 2022 season going.
UNDER 72.5 for Oklahoma v Kent State
That is a big number and I’m going to assume that the Sooner defense will keep Kent State from doing too much.
Prize Picks Props (download app here)
I absolutely love doing PrizePicks but have thus far gotten my ass handed to me for football. Guess what Cam Akers did not have over 58.5 rushing+receiving yards last night. Anyway...here are my PP locks.
- Minnesota RB - Mohamed Ibrahim - OVER 121.5 yards rushing
- Minnesota QB - Tanner Morgan - UNDER 184.5 yards passing
- Kansas St QB - Adrian Martinez - UNDER 210.5 yards passing
- Virginia QB - Brennan Armstrong - OVER 277.5 yards passing
- Ohio State RB - Miyan Williams - OVER 77.5 yards rushing
- Iowa QB - Spencer Petras - UNDER 140.5 yards passing
There you have week 2’s locks.